From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:04:37
1 Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> posted
2 et6k7u$6dp$1@×××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:45:09
3 +0000:
4
5 > Duncan wrote:
6 >> Has anyone stopped to think... he might have an ulterior motive here?
7 >>
8 >> Clearly, it's trolling, the quote above should demonstrate that beyond
9 >> doubt. However, one must ask what the reason might be for such
10 >> deliberate trolls.
11 >>
12 > Yes it was, and I apologise unreservedly both to spb and the readers of
13 > this list who have shown such patience with me.
14
15 I'm not SPB so can't speak for him but I'm a reader, the one who called
16 this one, and I'll take that in the spirit it was offered. Thanks.
17
18 Now on to the future. =8^)
23 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list