From: Caleb Tennis <caleb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Update: qt-4
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:39:36
1 > Great news. Why don't you split everything, though? In qt-4.3.0-r2, I
2 > see Core, Gui, Network, OpenGL, Sql, Script, Svg, Xml, Designer,
3 > UiTools, Assistant, 3Support, Test and DBus and can certainly imagine
4 > that at least putting the Gui out would make sense for console-based Qt
5 > applications.
6
7 I'm definitely considering this. At the very least I'd like to make a qt-core
8 package with all of the non-GUI stuff in it, then have a gui package that has
9 everything else. It's a work in progress, but I'm hoping we can get it to this kind
10 of thing soon.
11
12 Caleb
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list