From: Patrick McLean <chutzpah@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Scheme herd team needs some love
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:43:23
1 Matthew Kennedy wrote:
2 > No one is working on the Scheme herd in Gentoo. scheme@g.o
3 > includes only me, but I'm not doing anything with Scheme and don't
4 > really care to either.
5 >
6 > Several of our Scheme implementations in Portage are out of date,
7 > (chicken, gambit, drscheme, bigloo and, dare I mention, guile).
10 drscheme is not unmaintained or out of date, I am maintaining it. It has
11 only one open bug, which is an enhancement request for a feature that
12 doesn't compile in the current version.
13
14 A quick search found a bug in one of it's deps that was assigned to
15 scheme@g.o for some reason (the metadata.xml has the package assigned to
16 no-herd).
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list