From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Fwd: News item: Generation 1 deprecation
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 22:24:02
1 Now with the right address. Original was CCed to pr already so this is not.
2
3 ---------- Forwarded Message ----------
4
5 Subject: News item: Generation 1 deprecation
6 Date: Monday 23 February 2009
7 From: Petteri Räty <petsku@×××××××××××.eu>
8 To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
9
10 We are getting near to having all generation 1 Java ebuilds gone from
11 the main tree so we made a news item in order to instruct how to remove
12 left over things if wanted (nothing breaks if you don't).
13
14 Last bugs to fix before we commit the new java-config-wrapper and the
15 news item:
16 http://bugs.gentoo.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=176781&hide_resolved=1
17
18 The news item will go in at the same time with the new
19 java-config-wrapper that is adjusted to check for deprecated generation
20 1 files.
21
22 Regards,
23 Petteri