From: Markus Nigbur <pyrania@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Linuxtag? anyone?
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:28:13
1 On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 12:05, ian@×××××××××××××.org wrote:
2 > On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Alexander Gabert wrote:
3 > > will anyone be at the Linuxtag in Karlsruhe next week?
4 >
5 > You are talking about _this_ week, aren't you?
6 >
7 > > I think i could be there on Saturday, so if other people show up, drop
8 > > me a mail until friday morn or call me up so we could meet for dinner or
9 > > sth :-)
10 >
11 > Sure. I'll be at LinuxTag on Saturday too along with all the other
12 > conspiracy* guys. ;)
13 > Most of them are already on the way to Karlsruhe to build our booth.
14
15 Except of me, but I consider to join the party from Friday night until
16 Sunday.
17
18 Pappy, we still need to sign keys. :)
21 (o_ Markus Nigbur
22 //\ Gentoo Linux Developer
23 [ ]/_ http://www.gentoo.org