From: ian@×××××××××××××.org
To: Alexander Gabert <pappy@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Linuxtag? anyone?
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:05:49
1 On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Alexander Gabert wrote:
2 > will anyone be at the Linuxtag in Karlsruhe next week?
3
4 You are talking about _this_ week, aren't you?
5
6 > I think i could be there on Saturday, so if other people show up, drop
7 > me a mail until friday morn or call me up so we could meet for dinner or
8 > sth :-)
9
10 Sure. I'll be at LinuxTag on Saturday too along with all the other
11 conspiracy* guys. ;)
12 Most of them are already on the way to Karlsruhe to build our booth.
13
14 See you there,
15 --ian!
16
17 ---
18 conspiracy: cybersystem, dertobi123, pylon, stkn, tantive, amne (forums
19 mod), plate, dj-submerge, zypher, phoen][x, etc. (more to come)
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list