From: Jim Ramsay <lack@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: rejecting unsigned commits
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 02:09:30
1 On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 02:30:20PM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > for people who dont have a key yet:
3 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml?part=2&chap=6
4
5 I'm pretty new to advanced gpg usage and management, and so had a
6 couple questions not answered by that page:
7
8 - Does this tree signing key have to be DSA? Or is RSA okay too?
9
10 - If I have a key already, should I generate a new subkey just
11 for manifest signing, make a whole new primary key, or just use
12 the same key I use to sign my emails?
15 Jim Ramsay