From: Dylan Carlson <absinthe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 19, reloaded (again)
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 22:12:16
1 On Monday 09 August 2004 5:52 am, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > The only "extra" thing we've talked about so far is a separate rsync
3 > module that has the --delete option removed (but is otherwise identical
4 > to the gentoo-portage module)
5 >
6 > Come up with a better way to *guarantee* ebuilds stay in the tree for a
7 > minimum length of time and I'm all for it.
8
9 That sounds reasonable to me.
10
11 I was trying to clarify if GLEP19 was going to recommend setting up another
12 tree in CVS (which IMO results in duplication of effort and resources.)
13 That would be my only objection.
14
15 Cheers,
16 Dylan Carlson [absinthe@g.o]