From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] integrating solaris overlay into main portage
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:01:31
1 Hi Christian,
2
3 On 10-10-2007 17:31:17 +0200, Christian Parpart wrote:
4 ...
5 > However, knowing that portage for Solaris (10) is only available via a prefix
6 > is not the problem, but knowing that for solaris you have to use a completely
7 > different portage tree which is just lagging behind is a real pain.
8
9 Which/what tree are you using?
10
11 > i'm not that familiar with this prefixed development as the maintainers
12 > itself, but i don't think it's a big deal to tag those ebuilds with
13 > solaris-x86 (for example) that are $EPREFIX aware, isn't it?
14
15 Which system are you using?
16
17 I know of three such systems, that's why I'm asking.
21 Fabian Groffen
22 Gentoo on a different level
23 --
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list