From: Dean Stephens <desultory@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new eclass: go-live.eclass for handling go live ebuilds
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 03:34:54
1 On 06/08/15 15:38, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > here is the latest version of this eclass, which I will commit an
5 > hour from now if no one has any objections.
6 >
7 > Thanks,
8 >
9 > William
10 >
11 Not an objection to the eclass as posted, but to the one hour timeout
12 for feedback on a mailing list. While I realize that feedback had
13 already been given and acted upon, bare minimum feedback windows for
14 global mailing lists start at not less than 12 hours and are
15 preferably at least twice that long.