From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new eclass: go-live.eclass for handling go live ebuilds
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:08:39
1 On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 11:34:34PM -0400, Dean Stephens wrote:
2 > On 06/08/15 15:38, William Hubbs wrote:
3 > > All,
4 > >
5 > > here is the latest version of this eclass, which I will commit an
6 > > hour from now if no one has any objections.
7 > >
8 > > Thanks,
9 > >
10 > > William
11 > >
12 > Not an objection to the eclass as posted, but to the one hour timeout
13 > for feedback on a mailing list. While I realize that feedback had
14 > already been given and acted upon, bare minimum feedback windows for
15 > global mailing lists start at not less than 12 hours and are
16 > preferably at least twice that long.
17
18 This hasn't been committed yet, because I'm considering adding a
19 command to copy the code from EGO_STORE_DIR to WORKDIR after it is
20 downloaded.
21
22 Is a one line change enough to justify another poasting, or should I
23 just commit once that works?
24
25 William