From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Unified nVidia Driver Ebuild ready for testing
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 17:41:13
1 On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 07:50:51 -0500 Peter <pete4abw@×××××××.net> wrote:
2 | Also, I find it absolutely fascinating that the only people against
3 | this concept are devs, and the only people for it are users. Remember
4 | that users are your customers. Every effort should be made to keep
5 | them happy.
6
7 Hardly surprising. Our 'customers' don't always know what's best for
8 them, especially when it comes down to low level issues like this one.
11 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (I can kill you with my brain)
12 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
13 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm