From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: "Slacking" arches - which are stable, which aren't?
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 09:14:00
1 On Monday 06 October 2008 16:07:14 Jeremy Olexa wrote:
2 > Does it *really* matter if these under-staffed "odd" arches
3 > have a stable tree or not? If there is a problem with a stable package
4 > right now, will there be a new version marked stable in a reasonable
5 > amount of time? I think we can conclude that having a stable tree for
6 > understaffed arches might cause more harm than good.
7
8 how exactly do you propose we sanely build stages for such arches then ?
9 short answer: you cant.
10 -mike