From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] about inactive project members/leaders
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:59:10
1 El mar, 15-10-2013 a las 22:53 +0200, hasufell escribió:
2 [...]
3 > I have read that and that is why I propose that undertakers do also
4 > check projects for their internal activity patterns.
5 >
6 > I don't really think that is a job for the council.
7
8 I think it's a job for the other project members, they could elect a
9 different leader in the next elections under their project (well, I
10 think that elections in project should also be done periodically to
11 "push" people to, at least, remember their team has a "leader" that can
12 be changed if wanted after election ;))