From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Devconference archives
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:44:25
1 On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 11:16 +0200, Wernfried Haas wrote:
2 > However, i'm not sure what our Social Contract says about it. It seems
3 > to deal with the operating system itself, but there seem to be no
4 > implications about anything else. So in theory we could host the whole
5 > www.gentoo.org stuff on IIS servers?
6
7 The Social Contract does not apply to infrastructure, as I recall.
8 Also, this wasn't Gentoo's webcast, but instead IU's webcast of a Gentoo
9 event. See the minor difference that makes it OK?
10
11 That being said, thanks to IU for doing the webcast... now everybody
12 gets to see what we look like... *grin*
15 Chris Gianelloni
17 Games - Developer
18 Gentoo Linux