From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:05:03
1 On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 14:44 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > > We want the Council to do something about this issue. You can deny
3 > > the issue all that you want or try to deflect conversation from the
4 > > actual issue, but your opinion isn't very important to the much of
5 > > the current developer pool, seeing as how it doesn't affect you in
6 > > any way, having been thrown from the project, and all.
7 >
8 > Ah, so now what matters is who says something, not whether or not it's
9 > true.
10
11 Well, when a non-developer who was thrown out of the project because his
12 attitude and approach was unwanted points out something and makes
13 statements as if he actually were still involved in the process of
14 maintaining packages or working on an architecture team and is unable to
15 get others to agree with him and insists that there isn't a problem but
16 is unable to back it up, then yes, it definitely does matter. I'm just
17 making sure that people are aware of the situation, as you like to
18 portray yourself as important to the Gentoo project, when the project
19 has deemed you as not important and forcibly removed you. Thanks for
20 playing, but you fail.
23 Chris Gianelloni
24 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
25 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams