From: Prashanth Aditya Susarla <aditya@×××××××.in>
To: "'gentoo-dev@g.o'" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Re: GCC3.1 bootstrap fails
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 14:37:38
1 There seems to be a tangible gain in performance. I've also employed
2 Casey's tips to improved KDE performance and it's all paying off. At this
3 moment, I have yet to merge kdemultimedia and kdeaddons which at the
4 moment cannot be merged because of the xanim problem. KDE otherwise seems
5 to be working fine. Konqueror, kcontrol... the works. They are all doing
6 fine.
7 At this moment, bitchx is segfaulting and irssi won't emerge. BitchX
8 segfaults and I think this has got to do something with the
9 compiler/flags. Will look at it with slightly less aggressive flags.
10
11 Regards,
12 Prashanth Aditya Susarla
13