From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: kde@g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE Team meeting for february (12.2.2009 20.00:00)
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 22:57:50
1 Perfect timing for me as well!
2
3 On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Tomáš Chvátal <scarabeus@g.o> wrote:
4 > Heya,
5 > time has reach for us that we have to meet again, so interesting stuff for
6 > this time:
7 > electing a team lead (i suggest jmbsvicetto or yngwin :])
8 > chit-chat about kde3
9 > planning cooperation with debian and other normal distros (that dont insanely
10 > patch the kde)
11 > talking with upstream about the f#$*# svn version in their snapshots
12 > helping upstream with spliting packages and updating the splits in overlay
13 > acording to the output
14 > kde4 build system modifications we would like to see (more versions in one
15 > prefix).
16 > // hope i didnt forget anything
17 >
18 > Well as usual the meeting is mandatory so please come and help us improve the
19 > kde :] (this is ment also for HTs and padavans on them :P)
20 >
21 > Ok at last but not least when and where:
22 > WHEN: 12.2.2009 20.00 UTC (jorge cant sooner so we are moving the time bit)
23 > WHERE: #gentoo-kde@freenode
24 >
25 > Anybody whom has something to say at these point is free to come and chat with
26 > us. Also if you have something not listed here and you think we should
27 > work/help with, come please along.
28 >
29 > Regards
30 > Tomas Chvatal
31 > KDE Herd Testers Lead
32 > PS: i nominate jorge (jmbsvicetto) if he "forget" to sent his application :P
38 Ioannis Aslanidis
39
40 <deathwing00[at]gentoo.org> 0x47F370A0