From: Alexander Gretencord <arutha@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [gentoo-dev] Dist name...
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 07:25:34
1 On Wednesday 07 August 2002 14:00, Fredrik Jagenheim wrote:
2
3 > Perhaps the answer to what I'm running on this machine is neither
4 > 'GNU/Linux' or 'Linux', but 'KDE'.
5 > //Humming, trying to avoid bringing a can of gasoline to the flames.
6
7 You just did. You don't expect the gnome ppl to not flame you because you
8 don't use _the_ superior desktop environment, do you ? :)
9
10 You can't avoid being flamed in this. I'm just waiting to be flamed for my
11 other post about "it's a free world, I can name my distribution after what I
12 want" :)
13
14 Alex
17 "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
18 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
19 Benjamin Franklin