From: Yuri Vasilevski <yvasilev@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: put new additions along with removals in GWN
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:21:56
1 Hi,
2
3 On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:58:09 +0100
4 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org> wrote:
5
6 > On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:42:14 +0200 Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
7 > wrote:
8 > | > Someone needs to implement the foo; however.
9 > |
10 > | (Not on cvs, but on a normal tree, but maybe works on cvs. There is
11 > a | sanity check by checking that a dir contains at least 1 ebuild)
12 >
13 > If the foo were that simple, someone would have done it long ago. It
14 > needs to take into account updates/.
15
16 I have sent my script directly to wolf31o2 some days ago thinking that
17 the exact technical details can considered spam for the majority
18 subscribed on the list, but for completeness I'm attaching in in this
19 e-mail.
20
21 It works comparing two different portage snapshots that it can also
22 download.
23
24 Best,
25 Yuri.

gen_newpkg_table.sh application/x-shellscript