From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: put new additions along with removals in GWN
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 01:24:44
1 Yuri Vasilevski wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:58:09 +0100
5 > Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org> wrote:
6 >
7 >> On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:42:14 +0200 Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
8 >> wrote:
9 >> | > Someone needs to implement the foo; however.
10 >> |
11 >> | (Not on cvs, but on a normal tree, but maybe works on cvs. There is
12 >> a | sanity check by checking that a dir contains at least 1 ebuild)
13 >>
14 >> If the foo were that simple, someone would have done it long ago. It
15 >> needs to take into account updates/.
16 >
17 > I have sent my script directly to wolf31o2 some days ago thinking that
18 > the exact technical details can considered spam for the majority
19 > subscribed on the list, but for completeness I'm attaching in in this
20 > e-mail.
21 >
22 > It works comparing two different portage snapshots that it can also
23 > download.
24 >
25 > Best,
26 > Yuri.
27
28 I was planning to have this cron'd on lark (cvs.gentoo.org) and run
29 against the cvs history file.

find-cvs-adds-and-removals.py text/x-python