From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo ppc
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 13:10:22
1 On Saturday 30 March 2002 03:57, you wrote:
2 > On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 10:24:27AM +0100, Pieter Van Den Abeele wrote:
3 > > > A bit later than I thought, but I have a portage tree + cdimage ready
4 > > > for a PPC gentoo.. only problem is I don't have anywhere really
5 > > > reliable to put these.. my webhosting is down tonight :(
6 > >
7 > > I can try to pull some strings if you need some reliable space :-)
8 > > How much space do you need exactly? (Bandwidth is not a problem)
9 >
10 > I need 86meg + a place that a rsyncd can be run from
11 > (44 megs boot iso & build.tbz2)
12 > (38 megs portage tree)
13 > (4 meg kernel patch)
14
15 gentooppc.sunsite.dk will be setup asap.
16 This site can be used in future as primary Gentoo ppc portage location. more
17 details about uploading etc. will follow
20 Pieter Van den Abeele
21 pvdabeel@××××××.be