From: Kain <kain@××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo ppc
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 21:01:55
1 On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 10:24:27AM +0100, Pieter Van Den Abeele wrote:
2 > > A bit later than I thought, but I have a portage tree + cdimage ready
3 > > for a PPC gentoo.. only problem is I don't have anywhere really reliable
4 > > to put these.. my webhosting is down tonight :(
5 >
6 > I can try to pull some strings if you need some reliable space :-)
7 > How much space do you need exactly? (Bandwidth is not a problem)
8
9 I need 86meg + a place that a rsyncd can be run from
10 (44 megs boot iso & build.tbz2)
11 (38 megs portage tree)
12 (4 meg kernel patch)
13 --
14 I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman
15 Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church,
16 nor by any Church that I know of. My own mind is my own Church.
17 -- Thomas Paine
18 **
19 Supervillain
20 Bryon Roche, Kain <kain@×××××××××××××××××××.com>