From: Brett Curtis <splatbox@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo could become certified for IBM Server Hardware
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 14:18:30
1 This sounds great, I run six different types of xseries at work all
2 with gentoo. Never had any issues besides lm_sensors threatening to
3 cook my mobos ;)
4
5 What exactly would this do for me as a ibm-gentoo user? Is this more
6 or less I can, if this goes through, buy a ibm with gentoo pre-loaded?
7
8 Thanks