From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] http://people.gentoo.org/
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:32:54
1 Jan Kundrát wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 06 of December 2005 19:54 Michael Cummings wrote:
3 > [...]
4 >
5 >>but then no one would be able to go to my space because it would get
6 >>flagged as porn :/
9 > If you knew Czech, you would know how could mine surname be interpreted ;-)
10 >
11 > Cheers,
12 > -jkt
13 >
14 I know Czech.... but can't read or write it. :-D Well maybe a little
15 bit. I took it as my foreign language in college but didn't put forth
16 enough effort to really get the reading/writing down well. I can still
17 understand spoken language well... But anyway...
18
19 Yeah so... I don't really know what your last name means... Only thing
20 close that I see is "female repoductive organ" but of the 4 letter
21 variation. I dunno... Lemme know... maybe even off list.. :-D
24 Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
25 http://dev.gentoo.org/~cardoe/