From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] http://people.gentoo.org/
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 21:38:04
1 On Tuesday 06 of December 2005 23:28 Doug Goldstein wrote:
2 > Yeah so... I don't really know what your last name means... Only thing
3 > close that I see is "female repoductive organ" but of the 4 letter
4 > variation. I dunno... Lemme know... maybe even off list.. :-D
5
6 Bingo, I see you already know all the important words ;-).
7
8 (Just FYI, there's no four-letter variant of this word in Czech, but adding
9 one letter to the part of someone's surname is an extremely easy
10 operation :-) )
11
12 Cheers,
13 -jkt
16 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth