From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changes to date format of current GLEPs (was: GLEP 42 (Critical News Reporting) round five)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:10:14
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote: [Tue Dec 13 2005, 02:43:42PM CST]
2 > I object. You're changing the GLEP process, and the way that that's
3 > done is through another GLEP. Otherwise we'll end up with people
4 > writing GLEPs following GLEP 1, and not realising that GLEP 1 is no
5 > longer how things work.
6 >
7 > Doing things properly wouldn't be difficult here. GLEP 43 took less
8 > than half an hour. It's worth doing it for the sake of not confusing
9 > future GLEP authors.
10
11 Okay, I'll acquiesce to the call for a GLEP. It seems a tad
12 extravagant, since I'll be the one approving it, but I can agree that
13 having the change documented would be useful.
14
15 -g2boojum-
16 --
17 Grant Goodyear
18 Gentoo Developer
19 g2boojum@g.o
20 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
21 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76