From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Anti-spam changes: proposal to drop spammy mail
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 14:23:26
1 On Sat, 23 May 2015 15:34:28 +0200
2 "Niels Dettenbach (Syndicat.com)" <nd@××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > > What I like about Gmail is that I can operate from the
4 > > browser, but still have access to my mail via IMAP if I need it, and
5 > > of course it has a really nice Android offline client (and an
6 > > offline html5 client as well).
7 > WOW,
8 > this is what our customers still had around 20 years ago and far
9 > before any "google" exist...
10
11 But Google doesn't make me change my email address every two years as I
12 move, or as ISPs get bought out or go bust.
15 Ciaran McCreesh