From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Handling of tests (was: GCC USE flag changes)
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 01:24:22
1 2 other classes of tests you may want to consider :
2
3 - network/internet accessibility required tests
4 - markers for tests that are known/expected to fail under many conditions
5 and are not worth end-user-testing, but end-users can force-running any way
6 if they really want to see the individual failures.