From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: python@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [New eclass] twisted-r1.eclass
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 12:37:34
1 Dnia 2013-08-03, o godz. 17:13:03
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > We've been working with yac for a while to get the old twisted.eclass
5 > converted to be compliant with distutils-r1 both in design
6 > and in spirit. This is the first version we'd like to submit for review.
7
8 Following comments from marienz:
9
10 1. Restored the other subshell obtaining TWISTED_PN from
11 _twisted_camelcase,
12
13 2. Fixed handling empty TWISTED_PLUGINS,
14
15 3. Added integrity check for TEST_DIR consistency,
16
17 4. Made TWISTED_P* & HTML_DOCS overridable,
18
19 5. Added TWISTED_RELEASE that contains major+minor version as it's used
20 to build SRC_URI and often in dependencies,
21
22 6. Improved docs.
25 Best regards,
26 Michał Górny