From: Jon Nall <nall@g.o>
To: Brian Magnuson <magnuson@×××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge test...
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:27:07
1 perhaps i wasn't clear enough. say ebuild foo has KEYWORDS="x86", and
2 all it's dependencies have KEYWORDS="x86 ppc". barring any x86-centric
3 stuff in the build, there's a fine chance it's going to build and run on
4 ppc. my script finds these types of cases and tries to build them,
5 logging whether each was built or not. this is useful for a ppc dev for
6 keywording purposes. (feel free to substitute sparc or alpha (or the
7 rare x86) for ppc above).
8
9 note: no one gets unwanted mails with this.
10
11 nall.