From: Brian Magnuson <magnuson@×××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge test...
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:12:48
1 * Jon Nall <nall@g.o> [2002-12-11 12:45]:
2
3 > in truth, my autobuilder is going to be used to automate building of
4 > packages that aren't already keyworded for a give ARCH. it just happens
5 > that it can be used for what riyad suggests too.
8 So you intend this script to be used for builds that have been commited but
9 are still under active development and havn't been declared safe for anyone?
10 That sounds like a useful tool, but something that would be run individually
11 by the developer of the ebuild instead of continually looping through all such
12 builds. Since the ebuilds themselves are expected to be unstable they will
13 likely generate lots of build failures and unless your reporting mechanism is
14 totally passive I think people might get kinda tired of hearing from your
15 script. :)
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list