From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Suggestion: Globalness of some USE flags
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:02:27
1 Steve Dibb wrote:
2 > And the descriptions seem to be pretty much the same in all of them from
3 > use.local.desc
4
5 I think we agreed at least 3 times on that the logrotate use flag
6 shouldn't exist at all because those files add <4kb to the package.
7
8 About the udev, there's one package that doesn't share the effect:
9
10 sys-apps/pcmciautils:udev - Install as an udev helper instead of a
11 hotplug helper
12
13 Which is different from the other 5 "Enable udev rules file installation".
16 Kind Regards,
17
18 Simon Stelling
19 Gentoo/AMD64 developer