From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: remove sci-geosciences/googleearth from the tree
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 07:43:23
1 On 22/07/2013 01:50, hasufell wrote:
2 > It does not apply, because we still support it officially in our main
3 > tree as a distribution, no matter if it's p.masked or not.
4
5 No we don't. P.masked software is *explicitly* not supported.
6
7 > Anyway... if people disagree, then it doesn't make much sense to remove
8 > it. Otherwise it will pop up in the tree sooner or later again.
9
10 Which is a perfect reason to keep it p.maske din tree so that nobody can
11 re-introduce it as they felt it "missing".
15 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
16 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/