From: Francesco Riosa <francesco@×××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Cc: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mysql-bin ebuild
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:16:39
1 Donnie Berkholz ha scritto:
2
4 >Hash: SHA1
5 >
6 >Robin H. Johnson wrote:
9 >>I'd say it should be mutually exclusive of the source-built version
10 >>(DEPEND=!dev-db/mysql). See about putting it's bindir into the PATH
11 >>instead of messing around with symlinks. However I think it should use
12 >>the same /var/lib/mysql for it's data directory.
16 >If you're gonna do this, I imagine there are some things that depend on
17 >mysql so you might be best off turning it into a virtual and blocking
18 >the virtual.
21 Maybe after some time it has been in the tree keyworded "-*" (testing,
22 testing, testing)?
23 Or it is a problem switch to virtual later ? Just to avoid modifing the
24 source ebuild for the moment.
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list