From: Martin Holzhauer <martin.holzhauer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mysql-bin ebuild
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:40:31
1 hat about adding ICC to the bin ebuild for fetching the intelcompiler binaries?
4 On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:18:12 +0100, Francesco Riosa
5 <francesco@×××××××××.it> wrote:
6 > Donnie Berkholz ha scritto:
7 >
9 > >Hash: SHA1
10 > >
11 > >Robin H. Johnson wrote:
14 > >>I'd say it should be mutually exclusive of the source-built version
15 > >>(DEPEND=!dev-db/mysql). See about putting it's bindir into the PATH
16 > >>instead of messing around with symlinks. However I think it should use
17 > >>the same /var/lib/mysql for it's data directory.
18 > >>
19 > >>
20 > >
21 > >If you're gonna do this, I imagine there are some things that depend on
22 > >mysql so you might be best off turning it into a virtual and blocking
23 > >the virtual.
26 > Maybe after some time it has been in the tree keyworded "-*" (testing,
27 > testing, testing)?
28 > Or it is a problem switch to virtual later ? Just to avoid modifing the
29 > source ebuild for the moment.
32 > --
33 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
37 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list