From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council meeting, Thursday 15th, 1900 UTC
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:13:40
1 On Tuesday 13 September 2005 07:59 pm, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > as avenj pointed out, current 'mission statement' of devrel says that
4 > > they handle the issue of actually revoking a dev's access
5 >
6 > I thought this was written somewhere too, but I can't seem to find it
7 > anywhere. Do you know where it says this?
8
9 main project page for devrel
10 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/index.xml
11
12 > It certainly says they're responsible for adding and removing
13 > developers, but I don't see anything about them being solely responsible
14 > for revoking access.
15
16 no, nowhere does it say 'devrel is the only team which may revoke access', but
17 it is the only team which says they can and i'd prefer it stay that way
18 -mike
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list