From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council meeting, Thursday 15th, 1900 UTC
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:25:02
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2
3 >>It certainly says they're responsible for adding and removing
4 >>developers, but I don't see anything about them being solely responsible
5 >>for revoking access.
8 > no, nowhere does it say 'devrel is the only team which may revoke access', but
9 > it is the only team which says they can and i'd prefer it stay that way
10 > -mike
11
12 I would like there to be a clause that infra has the ability to at least
13 temporarily revoke access to have the ability to protect our servers if
14 something came up quickly. I've always made sure any permanent removals
15 go through devrel first.
18 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
19 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
20
21 ---
22 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
23 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
24
25 ramereth/irc.freenode.net