From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council meeting, Thursday 15th, 1900 UTC
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:35:43
1 On Tuesday 13 September 2005 08:22 pm, Lance Albertson wrote:
2 > Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > >>It certainly says they're responsible for adding and removing
4 > >>developers, but I don't see anything about them being solely responsible
5 > >>for revoking access.
6 > >
7 > > no, nowhere does it say 'devrel is the only team which may revoke
8 > > access', but it is the only team which says they can and i'd prefer it
9 > > stay that way
10 >
11 > I would like there to be a clause that infra has the ability to at least
12 > temporarily revoke access to have the ability to protect our servers if
13 > something came up quickly. I've always made sure any permanent removals
14 > go through devrel first.
15
16 that would make a lot of sense
17 -mike