From: Ian Stakenvicius <axs@g.o>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] more help needed with gcc-4.8 stabilization, chromium starts heavily using C++11
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 02:37:35
1 Sorry for top posting. I volunteer to write something to get the logs attached to bugs. I'll do it next week. Whether it be something the tinderbox can run or something separate that will use pybugz to find bugs and then attach whatever logs are pointed to by URLs, etc, I'll figure it out.
2
3 Sent from an iPhone, sorry for the HTML...
4