From: Norberto BENSA <nbensa@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Slightly off-topic, just need to say this
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 20:54:19
1 nbensa@venkman ~ $ date ; echo ${Thomas Horsten}
2 Tuesday 06 May 2003 04:29 pm
3
4 > I installed Gentoo yesterday and I must say I had the best experience since
5 > I installed my very first Slackware about 10 years ago.
6 >
7 > What an amazingly cool distribution and what a great job you guys have done
8 > :)
11 More or less the same feeling we all have. Gentoo is simply the best distro
12 I've tried (Debian, RH.) It breaks sometimes with ~x86, but I can rollback
13 very easy. I know exactly where the different config files are, etc., etc...
14
15 Gentoo is so good that I have deleted Windows from all my systems except one
16 (because of my modem.) But when I get ADSL or cablemodem, I'll delete Windows
17 from that box too :-D
18
19 Best regards,
20 Norberto