From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bzr.eclass changes, please review
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 15:52:51
1 >>>>> On Fri, 14 Sep 2012, Rick "Zero Chaos" Farina wrote:
2
3 >> addwrite /
4 > Am I reading this wrong, or is "addwrite /" being more than just a
5 > little lazy? I know this isn't part of your change set but it has
6 > always bothered me that it needs to unlocking writing on the whole
7 > filesystem to save something in distdir.
8
9 EBZR_STORE_DIR may be redefined, so you cannot be sure that it's below
10 DISTDIR. Also, it's not known how many of its path components already
11 exist. I'm not sure if it would be worth the effort to compute a more
12 accurate argument for addwrite. (Almost all live eclasses do that
13 "addwrite /", by the way.)
14
15 >> mkdir -p "${EBZR_STORE_DIR}" \
16 >> || die "${EBZR}: can't mkdir ${EBZR_STORE_DIR}"
17
18 Ulrich