From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: ML changes
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 00:28:08
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2
3 >> Just because developers develop because they want to doesn't mean
4 >> they dont want to be part of a community, if that wasn't the case
5 >> then none of the current developers would have originally been part
6 >> of the userbase to begin with.
7 >
8 > What relevance does this have to anything I said? I wasn't addressing
9 > anything about being part of communities; I was addressing the
10 > motivation of volunteers contributing to Gentoo.
11 >
12 Well maybe you should bear in mind that you are talking in front of the
13 whole community.
14
15 Reply-To Munging? irrelevant ofc.
16
17 Amateurs..
18
19 Sorry amne, but they are.. How many of them are even over 30, as a
20 percentage?
21
22 /ignore Thread is now on.. honestly guys, grow up. Flames off-list please.
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list