From: Tony Clark <tclark@×××××.com>
To: Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] documenting using LVM during the install.
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 07:03:47
1 On Saturday 10 August 2002 13.23, Terje Kvernes wrote:
2 > Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no> writes:
3 > > I know. this is a problem with the xsl used by the standard Gentoo
4 > > documentation. it is _not_ a good thing produce errors per se.
5 >
6 > <url: http://terje.kvernes.no/lvm-fixed.html >. the top image
7 > breaks up, for some odd reason. I know it's fixable, I just haven't
8 > bothered. also, I don't see any reason why the image _is_ broken,
9 > but that just might be me.
10
11 Not sure what image you mean. Seems ok but I may be missing something.
14 > gaaah. konqueror has _real_ issues. the fixed page breaks even
15 > more. sigh. maybe it's time to ditch konqueror for good. I was
16 > starting to enjoy using it.
17 I have a love/hate relationship with it. The html validates ok now though.0
22 > my paws are all messy and gooey. now I need to shoot some pool or
23 > something. ;-)
24
25 hmm beer is good
26