From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: AW: AW: AW: [gentoo-dev] USE database?
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 05:03:20
1 Ok ok, I don't want to write a wrapper. This is not a solution. I want
2 that the programs natively using this database. Ok much work but it
3 could be a nice future I think.
4
5 Sebastian
6
7 -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
8 Von: gentoo-dev-admin@g.o [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@g.o] Im
9 Auftrag von Geert Bevin
10 Gesendet: Montag, 3. Dezember 2001 11:12
11 An: gentoo-dev@g.o
12 Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [gentoo-dev] USE database?
13