From: "Fernando J. Pereda" <ferdy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in net-print/cups: ChangeLog cups-1.3.4-r1.ebuild cups-1.3.4.ebuild
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:23:01
1 On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 04:08:25PM +0100, Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2 > On Nov 10, 2007 2:58 PM, Daniel Pielmeier
3 > <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 > > Gentoo is a worldwide project, so i guess many of the contributors are
5 > > not native speakers. See the gentoo-devs all over the world [1] as an
6 > > example. Okay english is the common language here, but is it that
7 > > difficult to articulate in a way that everybody can understand and not
8 > > to use words which could easily be misunderstood.
9 > >
10 > > Lucky you are that your native language is one of the world's most
11 > > widely spoken languages. Imagine to express yourself in a language you
12 > > are not familiar with!
13 > >
14 > > I hope everybody can understand this, as i am not a _native speaker_ too!
15 > >
16 > > [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/roll-call/devmap.xml?
17 >
18 > Please do not argue with him. He does this kind of baiting once in a
19 > while in search of some action. My previous message was only a
20 > seasonal reminder of the fact that we know that he knows what his
21 > problem is, although he is naive enough to think we are naive enough
22 > to play with him.
23
24 So saying that a nasty hack is a nasty hack is not allowed these days?
25
26 - ferdy
29 Fernando J. Pereda Garcimartín
30 20BB BDC3 761A 4781 E6ED ED0B 0A48 5B0C 60BD 28D4