From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in net-print/cups: ChangeLog cups-1.3.4-r1.ebuild cups-1.3.4.ebuild
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:11:29
1 On Nov 10, 2007 2:58 PM, Daniel Pielmeier
2 <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > Gentoo is a worldwide project, so i guess many of the contributors are
4 > not native speakers. See the gentoo-devs all over the world [1] as an
5 > example. Okay english is the common language here, but is it that
6 > difficult to articulate in a way that everybody can understand and not
7 > to use words which could easily be misunderstood.
8 >
9 > Lucky you are that your native language is one of the world's most
10 > widely spoken languages. Imagine to express yourself in a language you
11 > are not familiar with!
12 >
13 > I hope everybody can understand this, as i am not a _native speaker_ too!
14 >
15 > [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/roll-call/devmap.xml?
16
17 Please do not argue with him. He does this kind of baiting once in a
18 while in search of some action. My previous message was only a
19 seasonal reminder of the fact that we know that he knows what his
20 problem is, although he is naive enough to think we are naive enough
21 to play with him.
22
23 Denis.
24 --