From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] adding a code of conduct
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 21:55:50
1 On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:38:48 -0400 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | i dont see how anyone can be against this (unless you're a
4 | terrorist!)
5
6 I for one welcome our new infra overlords. Perhaps you should add in a
7 clause saying that infra will randomly (maybe with the help of a
8 keyword filter) inspect emails sent to all @gentoo.org addresses for
9 any signs of subversive activity. You could also add a clause saying
10 that developers must hand over their harddrives to infra upon request so
11 that security audits can be performed.
14 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Wearer of the shiny hat)
15 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
16 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm