From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: new herd: theology
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:50:54
1 Drake Wyrm wrote:
2 > Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o> wrote:
3 >> On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 07:54:00AM +0200, Steffen Brumm wrote:
4 >>> and darwin is satan, other beliefs than christianity - death
5 >>> penalty, fight the sciences, womans have to go behind the cooker or
6 >>> into the open flame, only conservapedia is real,...
7 >> This certainly is an interesting first post to the Gentoo development
8 >> list, not sure if it's pure trolling or just a joke gone bad. In any
9 >> way, this is not exactly Gentoo development related and not really CoC
10 >> [1] compliant. Please read the CoC before posting again.
11 >
12 > Yeah, see... There's the problem with the CoCk. It's a generic
13 > catch-all. "I didn't like that, therefore you're evil." Perfect example:
14 > You took a friendly bit of sarcasm as being offensive, and you're using
15 > the CoCk as justification for your objection thereto.
16
17 The point, to me, isn't whether it's sarcasm. It's totally irrelevant to
18 development and off-topic, and it wasted my time.
19
20 Thanks,
21 Donnie