From: "Norman Rieß" <norman@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Hangouts
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 04:52:12
1 Am 24.06.2013 00:15, schrieb Mike Gilbert:
2 > On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Pavlos Ratis <dastergon@g.o> wrote:
3 >> It would be great to have teams introduce themselves and inform users in a
4 >> more interactive way how to contribute and answer their questions. Finally as
5 >> I said different other topics could be covered in this calls.
8 > If someone wants to organize something, I might try it out just for a
9 > laugh. I don't really see it being too useful for getting actual work
10 > done, however.
11 >
12 > For me, IRC works if I need to have an interactive discussion;
13 > otherwise, email is sufficient.
16 I do not see the benefit either, it seems like that kind of thing the PR
17 department would come up with, which noone does actually like doing and
18 everyone is glad when it's over and can go back to work.